Download PDF by Ian A. Glover, Steve Pennock, Peter Shepherd: Microwave Communications Engineering Volume 1 Microwave
By Ian A. Glover, Steve Pennock, Peter Shepherd
ISBN-13: 9780471899648Microwave units, Circuits and Subsystems for Communications Engineering presents an in depth remedy of the typical microwave parts present in smooth microwave communications structures. The remedy is thorough with no being unnecessarily mathematical. The emphasis is on buying a conceptual knowing of the innovations and applied sciences mentioned and the sensible layout standards required to use those in genuine engineering situations.
Key subject matters addressed include:
- Microwave diode and transistor an identical circuits
- Microwave transmission line applied sciences and microstrip design
- Network equipment and s-parameter measurements
- Smith chart and similar layout techniques
- Broadband and low-noise amplifier design
- Mixer concept and design
- Microwave filter out design
- Oscillators, synthesisers and section locked loops
Each bankruptcy is written by means of experts of their box and the complete is edited by way of event authors whose services spans the fields of communications platforms engineering and microwave circuit design.
Microwave units, Circuits and Subsystems for Communications Engineering is acceptable for senior electric, digital or telecommunications engineering undergraduate scholars, first 12 months postgraduate scholars and skilled engineers looking a conversion or refresher text.
Includes a significant other web site featuring:
- Solutions to chose problems
- Electronic models of the figures
- Sample chapter